TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE – PLEASE READ:
The content of this website is provided for general public informational purposes only,
and LookWhoGotBusted LLC's exclusive intention in hosting this website is to make otherwise public information more readily available to the public.
By using this website, you agree, represent and warrant that:
- You will use this website, and any information obtained through this website, only for lawful purposes;
- You understand that information contained in this website is derived from public records that may have errors, may not be current,
and may otherwise be inaccurate or incomplete;
- You also understand that neither this website nor LookWhoGotBusted LLC is affiliated with any law enforcement or governmental agency;
- The individuals depicted in this website may be, and indeed are presumed to be, innocent;
- LookWhoGotBusted LLC is not a “consumer reporting agency,” as defined under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1681 et seq.,
and the contents of this website do not constitute a “consumer report” under that Act; and
- You will not use any information obtained from this website: (i) to determine whether an individual is eligible for credit or insurance,
(ii) as a factor in any employment-related decision whatsoever (such as hiring, retaining, promoting, reassigning, reprimanding, or firing an individual),
(iii) in any sort of determination involving housing, or (iv) for any other business-related purpose.
If you disagree with the terms and information above in any way, please leave this website now.
If you believe an error has been made in the posting of information on this website, please let
us know by clicking here: email@example.com. Note: clicking there ensures we know which exact post you're referring to.
LookWhoGotBusted.com and the content on this site are the sole property of LookWhoGotBusted LLC. No content
on this site may be copied, scraped or reused for any purpose without the prior consent of LookWhoGotBusted LLC or
its authorized representatives.